On Monday 22nd July, Year 6 children staying at school for the sleepover need to bring their bags to their classroom.
Children will need:
- Sleeping bag
- Mat to lie on or a single air bed (you will have to blow it up though!)
- Wash Kit – including toothbrush and toothpaste!
- Water bottle
- Something to wear on your bottom half during the activities e.g. shorts, cropped trousers, tracksuit bottoms (not jeans)
- Optional vest/t-shirt to wear under sleepover t-shirt
- Trainers to wear for the activities
- Disco Outfit!
- Camera – optional (no mobile phones)
- School uniform for Tuesday
- Clean underwear for Tuesday
- If your child is playing in the Teacher vs Pupils matches, your child will need to ensure that they have their PE Kit.
Any child who is staying at school for the evening activities, but not the sleepover, should be collected at 9pm.
If your child requires medication during their stay, please hand this into the school office before or after school on Monday.
If your child is normally packed lunch, we will provide a packed lunch for Tuesday. If your child is normally school dinners, they will be having a school dinner as usual. There will be additional snacks for the Tuesday for all children.